(863) 675-2665 "COOL"
Helpful Hint for checking your A/C system!
Make sure your air filter is cleaned or changed once a month. Have your A/C system cleaned and serviced twice a year by a licensed HVAC Contractor.
If your A/C system is not working, check the following items to minimize the need for a service call.
1. Check to see if breakers are tripped. If so, turn them off and back on again to reset them.
2. Make sure your filters are clean.
3. Make sure your thermostat is set to cool, auto, and set cool enough to come on.
4. Be sure inside and outside units are running.
5. If you have a float switch on your air handler drain line, make sure it doesn't have water in it.
6. Vacuum your drain line outside to remove sludge.
7. If all has been checked then call us for service .
(863) 675-COOL "2665" Hendry/Lee/Collier Area
When choosing an A/C company, here are a couple things to consider from a repair to A/C replacement!
1. Choose a local company! Most A/C companies from out of town will not run after hours or weekend calls because it's not to "THEIR benefit".
2. Any LICENSED air conditioning company can warranty replacement parts with a manufacturer. A HANDYMAN can not. That's why a HANDYMAN charges for all parts because they can't process a warranty claim.
3. Higher efficiency "SEER RATING" 16, 17, etc. is not always the best answer for your replacement. Higher efficiency typically has more boards, bells, and whistles that go bad because of power surges, brown outs, and lightning storms. Most parts are covered under warranty 10 years from the install date, but not service calls or labor to change them. So you pay more up front for the equipment and more as you go for repairs to save $8-$10 a month on electricity. One service call in a year and your in the hole!
4. The A/C company that tries to sell you something you don't really need every time the technician shows up! A lot of companies pay "Spiffs" to their technicians for up sales to make up for charging low service call rates to get them there!
5. A low $39 cleaning as a "promotion" is designed to get a salesman/technician into you home to sell you things that will more than likely not help your A/C. We at Phillips A/C DON'T condone this type of service.
We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your heating and cooling needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options, so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business.
Services We Provide:
We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment with our dedication to delivering exceptional service, to provide you with top quality service.