The service company others are measured by!
Owner: Shone & Jessica Phillips and Sons
Phillips A/C & Heating Services is a family owned and operated business located in LaBelle, Florida. We believe in great customer service, and establishing a customer relationship that you can rely on with same day service, and 24/7 service.
We have been in the Air Conditioning/Refrigeration industry Since 1994. Starting with Ammonia/Refrigeration at local food processing plants. Then with installation and service of supermarket refrigeration rack systems. And ending up with residential and commercial service & installation of Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning Systems. We also offer management, sales, and designed layouts for installation.
We hold a Class A State of Florida Contractor License for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. We are EPA Certified and have had technicians trained in Wisconsin and Arizona. We offer a wide range of knowledge in regards to A/C Systems, ice machines, drink machines, restaurant equipment, food processing equipment, self-contained cases, schematics, walk-in coolers, freezers, single phase, three phase electrical systems, and instrumentation panels.
Phillips A/C & Heating Services carries parts for your Refrigeration & Air Conditioning System, but in the event that we do not have it in stock, we can have it the next day in most cases due to our strong relationship with suppliers.
Thank you for visiting our site, and we hope to have your business.
Helpful Hint for checking your A/C system!
Make sure your air filter is cleaned or changed once a month. Have you A/C system cleaned and serviced twice a year by a license HVAC Contractor.
If your A/C system is not working check the following items to minimize a service call.
1. Check to see if breakers are tripped if so turn them off and back on again to reset them.
2. Make sure your filters a clean.
3. Make sure your thermostat is set to cool, auto and set cool enough to come on.
4. Inside and out side units are running.
5. If you have a float switch on your air handler drain line make sure in doesn't have water in it.
6. Vacuum your drain line outside out to remove sludge.
7. If all has been check then call us 863 675-2878 24/7.
When choosing a A/C company here is a couple things to consider from a repair to A/C replacement!
1. Local company! most A/C companies from out of town will not run after hour calls or weekend its not to "THEIR benefit"
2. Any LICENSE air conditioning company can warranty replacement parts, with a manufacturer. A HANDYMAN can't that's why a HANDYMAN charges for all parts cause they can't process a warranty claim.
3. When considering changing your A/C system out one thing we recommend is that the company you choose to go with make a trial after hours call to their office to see if you get a responds and consider this warning of future service you will receive after the sale!
4. Higher efficiency "SEER RATING" 16, 17,ect. is not always the best answer for your replacement a/c due to power surges and brown out and lighting storms due to the higher the efficiency typically has more boards and bells and whistles that go bad and yes most parts warranties cover these part for 10 years from install date but not service calls and labor to change them. So you pay more up front for the equipment and more as you go for repairs to save $8-$10 a month on electricity? One service call in a year and your in the hole!
5. The A/C company that every time they show up the technicians is trying to sell you something you don't really need! a lot of companies pay "Spiffs" to their technicians for up sales to make up for charging low service call rate to get them there!
We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your heating and cooling needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business.
Services We Provide:
We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service.
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. If you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. To get a free quote, or for emergency service, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to serving you!
P.O. Box 1316 Labelle, Florida 33975, United States
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: By appointment only